The purpose of the Evidence and Data Working Group is to commission research and aggregate data to better understand the skills landscape – what we have and what we will need.
This Working Group has been established to:
- Assess what Information Technology and Digital skills are needed for New Zealand.
- Identify and understand the gaps between current supply and current/future demand.
In addition, the group agrees to provide the following deliverables on (or before) the dates indicated:
- Quarterly reports to the Forum
- Collate and report on results of skills surveys undertaken by the GCIO
- Provide a proposal on a standardised competency framework
Graeme Muller, NZTech (Industry)
Sonitha Aniruth, GCIO DIA (Government)
Terms of reference